Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year's resolutions

Hi Stampers!  Thanks for stopping by today. It's hard to imagine that January is half over.  So much has happened since I last posted.  Crafting classes and stamping club have filled many of my days and evenings.  I have just recently decided to buckle down and all the pictures we have accumulated over the years.  This past summer I started Scouting scrap books for 3 of my grandsons.  I loved every minute of it, but upon returning home from Houston, it seemed there never was enough time.

Today I worked on a scrap book of my husband's military career -- and completed 4 pages plus a cover and page of a book of favorite recipes before being called away.  Not a monumental thing, but every journey begins with the first step and is completed one step at a time.  Have succeeded in this small step encourages me to pick up the project again soon.

No pictures today, but soon I hope.

Until the next time, HAPPY STAMPING and grace to you.
Trish

No comments: